El Nuevo Día, the leader in Puerto Rico news, is available for iPhone.
This application will keep you informed about news from Puerto Rico and the world. Here you will find the most complete coverage and breaking news alerts to always be informed. Also, you can share with your friends the news that interests you.
• Simple, easy-to-use navigation with four key areas: Cover, Breaking News, Sections, and Offers.
• Text-to-speech technology that reads digital text aloud
• Text size adjust to improve readability
• Personalization of news alerts
• Access to the following sections: Videos, Photos, In English, News, Opinion, Business, Entertainment, Sports. U.S., World, Horoscope.
• Access to Magacín, Por Dentro, and Sal! magazines
• Access to Classifieds, Offers, Shop.pr, and Directory
El Nuevo Día app is free to download, and you can access a limited number of free articles per month. Subscribe to get unlimited access to the app and to our site on your computer, mobile, or tablet.
Subscribe now and your first month is FREE*.
▪ Digital Access: Unlimited digital access to your app and our site from your computer, mobile or tablet for $2.99 per month. Subscribe today and your first month is FREE*.
*Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 787-641-8800 or 1-877-641-8800.
*Promotional offer for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Digital Access subscriptions do not include El Nuevo Día ePaper (digital copy of the print edition).