ECS Assist is a personal safety app that assists in protecting you and the people you care about when they may be at risk.
ECS Assist offers multiple monitoring modes to ensure you are protected at all times including:
Duress: Generate a duress alarm from the app’s home screen to alert your carers and our security monitoring centre that you require assistance now (features vary depending on subscription plan)
Track me for time: Concerned about your safety – use our time based tracking feature to keep you safe for a period of time, with optional regular check-ins.
Track me to a location: ECS Assist Alarm can track you to your destination, automatically ending when you arrive. With optional regular check-in’s, you can ensure you remain safe while on your journey.
Meetings: You can schedule any meetings you are concerned about into ECS Assist Alarm, with the app ensuring that you start and end your meeting at the scheduled time. If you don’t end your meeting or don’t check in if required, ECS Assist Alarm will alert your carers that there may be a problem.
ECS Assist offers a complete personal safety ecosystem including:
- Mobile App
- Web App
- Security Monitoring centre
- Push, SMS, and email alerting
NB: Features vary based on chosen subscription
ECS Assist has applications in many areas such as:
• Family & Friends – Help your family and friends to stay safe knowing that someone will be notified if you or they require assistance
• Education: There is no greater fear for a parent than sending their children off to school wondering if an emergency will happen and if they will stay safe.
• Domestic Violence: ECS Assist Alarm can assist in the protection of people at risk of domestic violence with our duress and tracking features
• Lone Workers: If you or your staff work alone or in remote locations, ECS Assist Alarm can ensure that you or they arrive and leave safely.
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste