Manage, list, filter and securely forward ECGs from Apple Watch or Withings Move ECG on iPhone to your cardiologist
Since April 2019 nova motum has been developing an iPhone app solution for healthy people and people with heart symptoms who are already ill. nova motum is advised and accompanied by the cardiologist Dr. Marc Oliver Grad.
Watch your Heart is aimed at the target group of users who wear an Apple Watch or a Withings ECG Move Smartwatch suitable for ECG measurement and would like to use it actively with their iPhone.
Occurring symptoms and the recording of the single-channel ECG directly on Apple Watch / Withings ECG Move and iPhone will later offer the cardiologist a platform for direct communication with the client.
An ECG is generated on the Apple Watch or Withings ECG Move Smartwatch, transferred to the Apple Health app or the Withings Health Mate API triggered by the user, and finally transferred from there directly to the Watch-your-Heart app for further processing.
Users of Withings ECG Move Smartwatch can configure their ECG data for automatic retrieval when the Watch-your-Heart app is launched, or update their ECG list as usual on iOS.
The numerical data from the Apple ECG PDF or the raw values from the Withings Health Mate API with the ECG values are recorded directly in the Watch-your-Heart app and merged into a scalable ECG for detailed viewing. In addition, the measured values can be processed as important additional information for the cardiologist, e.g. by purely mathematical superimposition of the R-spikes.
Watch your Heart offers the following features for clients and cardiologists:
- Clients send their ECG readings on the iPhone directly from the integrated Apple Health App or the Withings Health Mate API directly to the Watch-your-Heart app and from there, when signing a corresponding contract, they are securely forwarded to their cardiologist
- Guided menus allow additional information such as symptoms to be added
- It can be filtered by color (green: not conspicuous / yellow: not clear / red: conspicuous)
- If a corresponding contract exists, incoming ECGs can be securely stored in the cloud server of the cardiology practice
- If a corresponding contract exists, the cardiologist can send a current feedback directly to the user of the Watch your Heart App
- A communication platform with further message functions, from the cardiologist to the user, is planned
- Auto-import into the practice management system or an ECG auto-analysis system are planned for the future
- Currently, the transmission of ECG data is only working in a field trial with Dr. Marc Oliver Grad, Berlin. For extension to other cardiologists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of the manufacturer nova motum:
Watch your Heart is an app for further viewing ECG data created with the Apple Watch of the Withings ECG Move Smartwatch and copied from the Apple Health App or with the Withings Health Mate API.
Apple's terms and conditions for using the ECG App on the Apple Watch and the terms and conditions for using the Health App on the iPhone apply.
The Withings terms and conditions for using the ECG app on the Withings Move ECG Smartwatch and the terms and conditions for using the Health Mate app and API on the iPhone apply.
The data can be securely transferred to the server infrastructure of the cardiologist of your choice, subject to an agreement with the cardiologist.
No therapeutic statements are made or further conclusions drawn.
Watch your Heart is an app for purely private use by the user of Apple Watch or Withings Move ECG Smartwatch and is no medical software.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste