The Big Daddy - the app that helps every dad-to-be along the bumpy journey to fatherhood.
First of all, congratulations! You’re going to be a Big Daddy!
And you’ve come to the right place. Research from Oxford University tells us that men who are involved during their partner’s pregnancy are not only more committed fathers, but actually help the mum-to-be stay healthy and reduce her stress levels too.
So what are you waiting for? Bring your A-Game to the changing table and get yourself ready for B-day with The Big Daddy - the pregnancy app for men. Created by an actual dad, who is an actual doctor, this is the number one app to get you through the next nine months.
• keep track of your baby’s development with weekly updates for the full nine months
• visualise how big your baby is with the manliest size comparisons you’ve ever seen. Bring on the six packs and tomahawk steaks; there’s no room for pineapples here.
• brush up on your baby banter with weird and wonderful facts about pregnancy
• add your partner's name to customise the experience
• all in a FREE (and ad-free) app
And for less than the price of a packet of condoms (the lack of which is probably what got you into this situation in the first place), unlock some seriously swish features. Might as well spend what you saved, eh?
• built-in contraction timer for once labour starts
• 40+ doctor-approved articles about everything pregnancy-related, from spotting the signs of labour to knowing what foods to avoid, with practical advice for how to support the mum-to-be during pregnancy and labour
• comprehensive checklists to make sure you have everything in stock for B-day
• customisable baby name list
• lifetime access, all for a one-off payment of £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.79 / ¥200
The information contained in this App is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical care, and does not constitute advice for your or your partner’s pregnancy or baby. Developmental progress facts detailed within the App are general and not specific to you, your partner, or the baby. The developers disclaim any liability for decisions made on the basis of information contained within the App. If you or a mum-to-be have any concerns about the pregnancy, consult a medical professional.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste