NovoPsych delivers psychological assessments via an iPad where clients can complete tests in your office or waiting room by simply tapping the iPad's screen. The results are automatically calculated and sent to you, their clinician, giving access to scores, sub-scales and percentiles instantly. Say goodbye to hand scoring tests!
Tests that are delivered and scored by NovoPsych include:
• Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (both the DASS-42 and DASS-21)
• Spence Children's Anxiety Scale (SCAS Parent and Child versions)
• Mood and Feelings Questionnaire (MFQ Parent and Child versions)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
• Patient Health Questionnaire - Depression (PHQ-9)
• Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K10)
• Panic Disorder Severity Scale (PDSS)
• Social Interaction Anxiety Scale (SIAS)
• Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
• Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ)
• Pain Self-Efficacy Questionnaire (PSEQ)
• Flourishing Scale (FS)
• Scale of Positive and Negative Experience (SPANE)
• Zung Self-Rating of Depression Scale (ZUNG)
• Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES)
• Experience in Close Relationship Scale - Short Form (ECR-S)
• Social Avoidance and Distress Scale (SADS)
• Tampa Scale of Kinesiophobia (TSK)
• Vancouver Obsessional Compulsive Inventory (VOCI).
• And many more.
If you regularly administer psychometric tests using paper and pen then NovoPsych will save you a significant amount of time. This application improves the time efficiency of your practice by removing the need to print, store and score psychometric tests. It allows you to administer widely used psychometric tests, and scores are converted into percentile ranks so clinicians are provided with data to appropriately interpret test results. It graphs results over time so you and your client can see symptom change.
***Interpretation must always be completed using expert clinical judgement by an appropriately qualified individual. ****
NovoPsych complies with the highest data security codes of conducts in professional psychology, and data is transmitted with AES encryption, so you and your clients' privacy is protected.
The tests currently included in NovoPsych are free and in the public domain. You can administer them as many times as you want without additional charge. You will be given the option to upgrade to our subscription service, which will provide you with more features and support.