Nerva is the easiest way to manage your IBS symptoms at home, without symptom tracking or diet-change. Developed by doctors, Nerva helps you rewire your gut-brain connection with a 6-week psychology-based program.
Nerva uses the most effective psychological approach to IBS relief: gut-directed hypnotherapy. Clinically proven in a study at Monash University (creators of the low FODMAP diet), this approach was found to be just as effective as their gold-standard elimination diet for both food and stress-triggered symptoms.
How does it work?
Gut-directed hypnotherapy can teach your brain how to ignore pain signals from your gut. Less signals, less flare-ups. You also learn powerful techniques that can help you manage flare-ups and take back control from IBS.
With Nerva, it can be possible to:
• Eat the foods you love without worry
• Be free from chronic pain and discomfort
• Go to work and socialize with friends without fear and anxiety
• Feel confident in your own skin with an un-bloated belly
• Travel stress-free while not having to map out toilets or be worried about having an IBS flare-up
• Enjoy a happy sex life without fear of embarrassment
"Halfway in and my symptoms have already improved dramatically which still blows my mind as I’ve had no luck with other IBS treatments in the past." - Beverley.
"I am so improved.. like ridiculously and totally unexpectedly so much better! Even by the first week, I noticed a marked improvement in symptoms and it has continued to get better" - Jackie
What you get:
• An evidence-based hypnotherapy program designed by a world-leading doctor to help you improve your IBS symptoms long-term
• Interactive content with dozens of articles, guides & animations that help you reduce anxiety & stress
• Intuitive streak tracking & to-do lists that keep you motivated and on-track
• Tips & advice on how to enjoy a healthy gut and life
• In-app chat support from real people
Nerva is a self-help & self-care tool that isn't a replacement for professional medical help. You should make sure to check with a doctor in addition to using the app and before making medical decisions.
Sign up today to finally take back control of your life from Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Nerva!
If you subscribe through iTunes, the credit card associated with your iTunes account will be charged at the end of the 7-day trial period, and your subscription will automatically renew every 365 days thereafter unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. If you do not cancel, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a rate of $87.99 per year. If you purchase a subscription during the free trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
You can integrate with Apple Health to track your Mindful minutes. You can set this up by going to 'Settings' within the app, at the top right of the 'Program' page.
Siri Shortcut is available to start your daily Nerva session directly from Siri. You can set this up by going to 'Settings' within the app, at the top right of the 'Program' page.
To manage your Nerva subscription from iTunes:
1) On your iOS device, go to your device Settings and the ‘iTunes & App Stores’.
2) Tap on your Apple ID.
3) Tap to ‘View Apple ID’. (You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.)
4) Tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
5) Choose ‘Nerva Subscription.
6) Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions of Use: http://www.nervaibs.com/terms-and-conditions/
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste