This Elsevier app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Mosby's Dental Drug Referenceincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Ideal for chairside use by the entire dental team, Mosby's Dental Drug Reference, 11th Edition, provides the current, concise,dental-specific drug information you need at the point of care. More than 850 drug monographs make it easy to find indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions, side effects, serious reactions, and dental considerations. A companion website adds regular drug updates, a full-color pill atlas, printable patient education handouts, reference tables, and more
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Nearly 60 new drug monographs provide need-to-know information for a variety of recently approved drugs with considerations dental team members need to know relative to the oral health care of their patients.
• Companion website with annual drug updates, as well as ancillary content, keeps you current in the ever-changing world of pharmacology.
• More than 850 drug monographs offer the vital dental-specificdrug information you need.
• Drug information with relevant patient and family education guidelines in each monograph emphasize oral health, prevention, and treatment from the dental hygiene perspective.
• Bulleted lists provide quick and easy access to general and specific dental-related information in each monograph. .
• Primers on therapeutic management of common diseases and on medically compromised patients offer key foundational information relevant to the treatment of all patients.
• New monographs, FDA updates, a color pill atlas, images of common pathologic conditions, patient education handouts, quick-reference guides, and more are available online to help keep this guide compact and user-friendly.
Authors: Arthur H. Jeske
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.