Drain IQ is a simple way to keep track of your drains.
• Record drain output throughout the day.
• Use with a SINGLE drain or MULTIPLE drains.
• Easily calculate daily totals.
• Your Drain IQ Report includes: the drain label/location, post operative days/dates, and daily total measurements.
• Share your Drain IQ Report, or simply bring your phone to your next appointment.
** Designed by a Plastic Surgery Resident to help patients undergoing Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
** May be used following any Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Urologic Surgery, Gynecologic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery or any other surgical procedure that requires use of drains.
Each procedure is different, so it's important to have a good dialogue with your physician and their staff.