This state of the art app contains an outstanding collection of procedural videos, photographs, labelled drawings and text to help you perform a wide range of dermatological and cosmetic procedures in your office.
Over 900 full-color photos and drawings in combination with 78 high-definition narrated videos clearly demonstrate key procedures, including skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, and more.
• Master dermatologic and cosmetic procedures thanks to 78 narrated, high-definition videos demonstrating skin biopsies, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers and excision of skin cancers, cysts, and lipomas.
• See how to perform each procedure clearly from detailed, full-color photographs and drawings and step-by-step instructions.
• Learn how to use dermoscopy to more accurately detect skin cancer, the latest information on lasers, botulinum toxin injections and dermal fillers, the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant lesions, and more.
• Includes coding and billing details, consent forms and patient education handouts.
• The text is clearly referenced with attention to available evidence.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures in Office Practice by Elsevier.
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Fellowship Director, Underserved Dermatology Fellowship, Medical Director, Skin Clinic, University Health System, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas
John L. Pfenninger, MD
Daniel L. Stulberg, MD
Rebecca Small, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste