American Board of Opticianry (ABO)
Certification exams for opticians are offered by the American Board of Opticianry (ABO), while certification exams for ophthalmic dispensers are offered by the National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE). Both organizations are non-profit certifying bodies whose programs are certified by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. Each organization has developed a set of standards that opticians and ophthalmic dispensers must meet in order to earn initial certification. In addition, both organizations have requirements for continuing education as part of the recertification process. The ABO exam is called the National Opticianry Competency Exam (NOCE). The NCLE exam is called the Contact Lens Registry Examination (CLRE).
About The Test:
The American Board of Optometry (ABO) Board Certification examination is a multiple-choice, computer-based test emphasizing patient assessment and management. The examination focuses on clinical knowledge and skills, not didactic details, and is administered at Prometric Test Centers worldwide.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste