The North West Regional Health Authority (NWRHA) has partnered with New Fields Technologies (NFT) to bring the “NWRHA Be Well TT” mobile app to the people of Trinidad & Tobago. This is a first of its kind mobile app that will encourage Trinidadians & Tobagonians to lead a healthy lifestyle and provide useful health and lifestyle tips.
NWRHA will regularly publish content and information for the people of Trinidad and Tobago. Features of the app include:
1. Information on NWRHA, including the ability to locate NWRHA services
2. People can create an account and a basic profile including their chronic conditions
3. NWRHA will publish healthy recipes and a healthcare related blog to encourage a healthy lifestyle
4. NWRHA will publish health tips and send reminders related to medical checkups and healthy living via push notifications to people using the app
5. Cancer patients at the St. James Medical Complex (SJMC) will be able to create an account on the app and view an electronic version of their SJMC patient card. They will also be able to access their upcoming appointment schedule and receive reminder notifications for their appointments
NFT specializes in implementing sophisticated, user friendly healthcare technology solutions and has sponsored the Transform Global Health (TGH) Initiative to apply technology to improve healthcare services worldwide. This app is implemented as a part of the Universal Health Information Network (UNHIN) platform to digitize health data and services globally.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste