RemoteFlight MAP HD is an ideal companion for long haul flights in Flight Simulator (FSX/FS9/P3D or X-Plane), or a handy tool for simulator pilots flying VFR.
Zoomable vector or photo map moves with the aircraft and key flight variables are displayed on side-panel. You can choose from different types of maps, aircraft icons and units of measurement. Now you can sit back and relax, or chat with a stewardess, while still fully aware of the situation in cockpit. Map and aircraft movements are now smooth and animated. Even aircraft strobe lights are flashing, all for your flight-simming pleasures.
Please note, that this app is intended for Flight Simulator enthusiasts and cannot be used to track real flights.
• Fast updates of key flight variables (interval is configurable)
• Indicated Airspeed and Groundspeed, Altitude, Magnetic heading and real track heading (based on GPS), Simple Vertical speed indicator
• Fullscreen map mode with minimised panel
• Map tiles from Apple (3 types), Google (4 types)
• Configurable aircraft icon - airliner, general aviation, helicopter or a simple arrow
• Configurable units - feet/knots or metres/kph
• Photo / aerial map is now default
• Super-easy import of FS9 and FSX native flight plans via a shared folder set up in RemoteFlight server (Note: this is feature isn't available for X-Plane on Mac)
• Display your flight plan path along with key waypoint data
• Display of the next waypoint identification, magnetic track to waypoint, distance and time to go, all based on current position
RemoteFlight Server utility is required to establish the connection between Flight Simulator and your device. RemoteFlight server is very lightweight and will not affect the performance of your Flight Simulator/X-Plane. Download the server free on https://www.remoteflight.net/server
Get free RemoteFlight LITE app for iPhone and iPad and test the configuration without any risk.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste