This app combines 3 books "The science of getting rich", "The science of being great", and "The science of being well" by Wallace D. Wattles with professional human narration.
The Science of Getting Rich preceded similar financial success books such as The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (1912) and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (1937).
It explains how to overcome mental barriers, and how creation, rather than competition, is the hidden key to wealth attraction.
"The science of being great" and "The science of being well" are two personal development books by Wallace D. Wattles.
Benefits of sync audio feature:
● a valuable tool for people affected by reading disorders and dyslexia
● a useful tool for kids to learn reading or for people to learn a foreign language
● allowing everybody to enjoy their favourite book by reading, listening or reading+listening
● Long press a word and tap "Play" to activate sync narration
You can both read and listen to your favorite book.
The app will highlight the sentence being narrated so that you can follow along as the words are read aloud.
Thanks to sync narration feature, you can change from reading to listening or vice versa easily.
● other features:
- change font size and style
- night and day reading mode
- highlight text
- Audio play in background (you can listen to the audio, while using other apps)
- reading list
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste