Shoreline is UC Santa Barbara’s official community engagement platform for students, staff, and faculty. In Shoreline, you can find and join organizations, browse and sign up for events, interact with community members, and much more. Download Shoreline, log in with your UCSB Net ID and password, and “dive in” today!
NEW FEATURES ADDED QUARTERLY!
- Discover events and organizations
- Connect with staff, faculty, and University departments
- Locate important student resources
- Check-in at events, earn badges, and complete educational tracks
- Build a co-curricular record that demonstrates your involvement, service, and leadership
STAFF & FACULTY
-Get involved in the campus community, including staff and faculty-only groups and events
-Connect with students and provide mentorship
-Create events, track attendance, and collect pre- and post-surveys
-Take advantage of tools for your department, including a meeting scheduler and advanced form processing! (Some functionality is limited to the web version.)
Web Version: https://shoreline.ucsb.edu
For more information: https://studentlife.sa.ucsb.edu/shoreline/
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste