About the app
The Physical Therapy (PTJ) journal app from Oxford University Press enables you to read PTJ, the leading international journal for research in physical therapy and related fields, both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership). You can:
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether or not you’re connected to the Internet
• view the table of contents for issues when you’re online, whether or not you have downloaded them yet
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favorite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
• listen to The PTJ Podcast
About the journal
PTJ engages and inspires an international readership on topics related to physical therapy. It publishes innovative and highly relevant content for both clinicians and scientists and uses a variety of interactive approaches to communicate that content, with the expressed purpose of improving patient care. Established in 1921, PTJ is the official scientific journal of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). The journal is published by Oxford University Press on behalf of APTA.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste