An award-winning interactive experience that asks children to identify different animals who dance, eat, wag their tails, wear sunglasses, sleep and more. Children will learn about animals, emotions, actions and sounds. AGES 2-5.
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhymes
Identify animals and social emotional cues
- ANIMAL NAMES: alligator, cat, chicken and more
- EMOTIONS: smiling, surprised, crying and more
- ACTIONS: winking, waving, yawning and more
- POSITIONS: backwards, upside down
- SOUNDS: hear funny animal sounds
- Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Stroller Traffic Cribsie Award Winner
- Selected by Apple as New & Noteworthy
- 5 of 5 stars from Common Sense Media
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.