A must-have analytics helper app which lets you track changes in
(1) Accelerometer(x,y,z values)
(2) Gyrometer(x,y,z values)
(3) Magnetometer(x,y,z values)
(4) Sound Level(dB)
N.B: Timestamps will be included in each data
The first app that lets you see the variations of physical quantities in real time plotting.
Record data for hours, days even weeks. Push your analytics needs towards the maximum. Export the data in the form of CSV or JSON format.
Track the history of your analysis.
More details on charts:
• Accelerometer sensor measures and displays a graph of G-Force vs. Time (s) and Acceleration (m/s/s) vs. Time (s) in x, y, and/or z dimensions, as well as total magnitude.
• The gyroscope can be used to measure rotational and/or periodic changes in the x, y, and z planes.
• Magnetic field sensor measures and displays a graph of Magnetic Field (µT) vs. Time (s) that in x, y, and/or z dimensions, as well as total magnitude.
• Sound analyzer plots sound in (dB) and time.
Practical problems this app can solve:
1. Drop test
2. Measuring vehicle acceleration
3. Measure vibration on cars, machines, buildings
4. Human activities – walking, running, dancing or skipping
5. Detect the orientation of the device, for example, a display screen.
1. Balancing purpose
2. Stabilization of Ships & Aircraft Carriers
3. Attitude Indicator (Artificial Horizon)
4. Robotics and automation
1. Detecting the relative orientation of your device relative to the Earth's magnetic north
2. Compass applications
Available subscriptions for full access to functionalities:
- Monthly (Download your data and live unlimited plotting)
- 6 Monthly (Download your data and unlimited live plotting)
- Yearly (Download your data and unlimited live plotting)
*Subscriptions are Auto-renewing, until cancelled by user
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms and conditions: https://sites.google.com/view/termsofuse-physicsanalyser/home
Feel free to contact us in case of any queries.
Plan one step ahead! Don't forget to give feedbacks
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste