What is Biomania?
Biomania is a test preparation app that will help you get ready for the AP Biology exam or your semester finals.
What does Biomania cover?
Biomania consists of over 250 Flashcards, 300 interactive multiple choice and 100 free response questions. The questions cover all of the eight units in the College Board's AP Bio Curriculum, plus two additional units.
• Unit 1: Chemistry of Life
• Unit 2: Cell structure and Function
• Unit 3: Cellular energetics (respiration and photosynthesis)
• Unit 4: Cell Communication, the Cell Cycle, and Feedback
• Unit 5: Heredity (Meiosis and Genetics)
• Unit 6: Gene Expression and Regulation (DNA, molecular genetics)
• Unit 7: Evolution (Natural Selection, Population Genetics, Speciation, Extinction)
• Unit 8: Ecology (Populations, Communities, Ecosystems, Biogeochemical Cycles)
The two additional units are the nervous system and immune system.
How does Biomania work?
You can choose specific areas to focus on (recommended if you’re studying for a unit test or semester final). Or you can have the app give you questions chosen from throughout the curriculum (recommended if you’re preparing for the AP exam or a cumulative course final).
Flashcards consist of prompts and answers inspired by the College Board's Course and Exam Description. They're designed to give you the content knowledge you'll need to crush the test when you walk into the exam room.
Multiple choice questions are written and delivered in a way that that makes learning effective and efficient. If you get the answer right, you get immediate positive feedback. If you get it wrong, you get a hint about the correct answer. Study the hint carefully, because after a random interval, you’ll get the question again.
Free response questions provide you with AP style prompts. Your job is formulate the best answer, compare it to a sample answer, and then decide if you want to see that same prompt again.
Work at your own pace: the app saves your progress on each area from session to session.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste