Assessment Tracker is an assessment app designed for the way elementary school teachers assess. It is a quick, easy and efficient way to manage assessment records. Assessment Tracker allows users to create and store all their assessment information in one location. Choose from a variety of assessment types; general assessments, customizable lists, reading records, diagnostic tests, rubrics and continuums...it even tracks curriculum standards.
- Store student information; contact details, medical alerts, dismissal procedures, etc.
- Choose preloaded curriculum standards from Australia, Canada (Nova Scotia), England and the United States or add curriculum standards of your own (For more information on curriculum standards included, visit k-6ninja.com)
- Easily create assessments based on curriculum standards
- Generated reports show how each student has performed with each curriculum standard.
- Collect assessment evidence through, pictures, videos, and audio recordings or link to student work on cloud servers such as Google Drive.
- Save evidence of student achievement as exemplars.
- Complete reading records using quick snapshots or full assessments.
Rubrics & Continuums:
- Track student achievement using rubrics and continuums.
- Share rubrics and continuums with colleagues.
- Access customizable templates to make recording reading/writing conferences a breeze.
- Generate assessment reports by student, assessment or curriculum standard to make tracking student progress or report writing simple.
Individualized Learning Plans
- Create learning plans for students working on individualized curriculum standards.
Parent Teacher Interview Module
- Set up interview schedules, select assessments and collect exemplars to make your parent teacher interviews a breeze.
- Create, store and access a comment bank to provide feedback quickly.
- Use the slide show to review student work during lesson closures and promote discussion.
- Generate emails with detailed assessment information for parents.
This app can cater to multi-age classes.
Check out 'http://k-6ninja.com' for more demo videos and app information.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste