Advanced Placement examinations are exams offered by the College Board and are taken each May by students. The tests are the culmination of year-long Advanced Placement (AP) courses. AP exams have a multiple-choice section and a free-response section.
AP Studio Art requires students to submit a portfolio for review. AP Computer Science Principles requires students to complete the Create and Explore tasks, which are part of the AP grade for the class.
The exams themselves do not grade the students' mastery of the course material in a traditional sense. Rather, the students themselves set the grading rubrics and the scale for the "AP Grades" of each exam.
The AP exams are graded each summer at a week-long "grading camp." Both high school AP teachers and university professors are invited to grade the exams at a predetermined location. When the AP Reading is over for a particular exam, the free response scores are combined with the results of computer-scored multiple-choice questions based upon a previously announced weighting
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste