* Works completely offline! No internet connection needed! Perfect for your studies!
* Straightforward and precise definitions of over 290,000 terms
* Save your favorite definitions
* Copy any definition in the system clipboard and paste it in other apps
* Advanced search system:
- Search using different criteria: word start, exact match or any substring
- Search inside definitions and examples (Pro version only)
* This dictionary is based on:
- Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) a public domain resource.
- WordNet®, a lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept of the language.