HOW TO GET ACLS CERTIFICATION
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification offers a set of clinical algorithms for the treatment of life-threatening cardiovascular conditions. It was originally established in 1974 and has been updated regularly since that time, ensuring healthcare professionals possess the skills and knowledge to support patients during cardiac arrest, stroke and other emergencies.
Today, ACLS addresses a number of conditions, including sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), acute coronary syndromes and stroke recognition and treatment. It also focuses on treatment areas such as minimal interruption of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the integration of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) use. In addition, new evidence may lead to better ACLS practices in the future.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste