11+ Maths Practice Papers app contains questions equivalent to 12 practice papers to help your child prepare for the 11+ exams and get into the school of your choice. The papers can also be printed to give your child a feel of real exam test papers.
This app is one of the apps in 11+ apps series published by 11PlusApps.co.uk with comprehensive material and innovative design that makes 11+ exam preparation a fun.
Questions are similar to the ones asked in 11+ common entrance exams set by grammar schools and independent private schools in UK and around the world. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 5.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
• Covers all 32 commonly found types of questions.
• 600 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Option to choose if user wants instant feedback on answer selection.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose “ON” or “OFF” for sound effects.
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Note: These questions are totally different than our other app 11+ Maths : Learn and Test.
NOTE: This is a lite version and all feature mentioned above are only unlocked when certain in-app items purchased.