Vulture is a soaring planning & analysis application. We created the application because we want to take a look at our flights on the airfield, without having to look for a computer.
But we go even a step further, you can plan a task together with other pilots just before the flight. Export the task to a cup file and write it to an SD card. (an SD-card connector is required to do this.)
* Take a look at one or more flights at once. You can see the barograph for the different flights and even some more details as you replay them.
* When dragging the barograph's handle you'll get a calculated indication of the wind at the point in time for the selected flight.**
* Thermal analytics that gives you more insights on where you lost time or took the best lift. (I love this feature)**
* Vulture triest to give you a nice overview of lots of statistics. (optimized distance, release point, maximum altitude, and many more...)
* Save your flights to Vulture so you can relive them at a later time. You can also mark flights as a contest or favorite them.
* Add remarks to your saved flights, and keep a log of your favorite flights. You can search for this remark later from the flight list.
* Support drag and drop from other applications. This is how you can easily import multiple flights into Vulture.
* Import your favorite tasks from a cup file into Vulture or create them on yourself.
* Import waypoints from a cup file and create a task with waypoints. Using a waypoint as a turning point isn't required though.
* Use custom defined observation zones for each waypoint during task creation.
* Keep al your tasks in Vulture, this way you can easily export a task on the day of your flight.
* The tasks in Vulture can be exported to a cup and a flarmcfg file, this way you can import them into your igc-approved device before the flights.
* Create your tasks or edit an imported task to fit the weather of the day. Quickly duplicate a task and modify it without having to recreate the task from scratch.
* Use the SkySight integration to plan your task even better with the current weather predictions.
* You can import your OpenAir airspace files or the predefined ones from XCSoar. This way it's easier to create a task with the correct airspace taken into account.
* When you imported airspace, there is a possibility to get a glance of the different layers by long-pressing the map.
* You can export Flarm declaration from the main settings. This way you can easily set the pilot information without having to declare a task.
* Synchronize your saved flights between all your devices through iCloud. Next to your flight the tasks, waypoints, and airspaces will also be synced.
* And yes, we do support dark mode!
* Support for external hardware keyboard shortcuts.
We hope you enjoy Vulture. Please let us know if we can improve the app.
** Calculations provided by Koen Peeters!
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste