Recover & Refuel (R & R) prepares your team nutritionally for their next match by alerting them of what and when to eat and drink to ensure they are prepared to play at their highest-level. R & R pulls in your game schedule and roster from TeamSnap, the No. 1 sports team, club and league management application, so that you don’t need to worry about adding game times and players to a separate application.
How it works
• If you haven’t already, download the TeamSnap app and create a TeamSnap account
• Add a game to the schedule in TeamSnap
• Download the Recover & Refuel app
• Sign into Recover & Refuel using your TeamSnap credentials
• View and interact with the recommended foods and drinks
• Start receiving specific nutritional recommendations and reminders as your game time approaches
The importance of sports nutrition
Does your team work hard during training, but by game day they are sluggish, tired and cranky with low energy? If so, it’s likely due to poor nutrition. If they were alerted of what to eat and when they would feel energized and ready to play!
As a well-informed coach, with the best intentions, you might send your team an email before the big tournament informing them of the importance of nutrition, but the details may not make it from your parents to your players and even if they did, it’s very difficult for your busy players to remember exactly what to eat and when as it relates to the next game.
R & R solves all of these issues for you through an interactive, fun to use sports nutrition application. Players are encouraged to indicate what they’ve eaten and an energy meter helps them and you keep track of their game day readiness.
Invite your players
• Your roster will automatically be pulled into the R & R app
• Simply click invite and your players will receive an email from you asking them to join R & R
• And it’s free for all of your players!
It’s all based on your next game
• Day Snack - Less than 2 hours before warm up
• Light Meal - 2 to 5 hours before warm up
• Standard Meal - 5 or more hours before warm up
• Night Snack - 8 PM to 10 PM
• Chocolate Milk - within 30 minutes after your game has ended
• Coaches can control which items show up on the team’s list of nutritional recommendations.
• A swipe to the left and the item is removed. Perfect for a team with players who have food allergies.
• Swipe right and it’s back.
• Coaches can even write in their own food suggestions.
Player food preferences
• Players can also control which items show up on their list of food recommendations.
• A player can even write in their food own items. Careful though, if it’s a silly suggestion the coach will be alerted and can remove it from your list.
• But if it’s a good idea, the coach can add it to everyone’s list of food suggestions.
• Don’t like a particular food item or allergic to it?
• Swap it! and Add it!
• Is your favorite healthy food item missing?
The team readiness wheel moves from lowest to highest with every food/drink item consumed.
How much does it cost?
• Title: Recover & Refuel
• Subscription: We have you covered with a low monthly payment of $1.99. Do you coach multiple teams? Good news, it’s only $1.99 for all of your teams. Not a $1.99 per team. And it’s free for all of your players and parents.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Recover & Refuel does not have a free trial period at this time.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste