Range Finder turns your iPhone into measuring tape!
Point your iPhone camera to an object you want to measure and based on the height of the camera lens and iPhone tilt angle Range Finder will tell you distance and height of it.
This app uses angels to calculate distance, height and width of the target object that you are measuring.
Please read the instructions carefully before using this app.
Notes to use this app:
1. To use this app, first you have to set the iPhone lens height from the ground while you are measuring. Usually it is the height of your eyes. This height must be reset to the correct if different person use this app.
2. You must stand on the same ground level - the same horizontal plane with the target object.
3. To measure the distance, you must measure the 'foot' of the target object. if the target object is not on the ground, you could image the target object's foot point on the ground and measure this point.
4. To measure the height, you must firstly get the distance. After you get the distance, you need firstly lock the distance. Then move the cross point of the app to the target's top head and read the height result.
5. To measure the width, you must firstly get the distance. After you get the distance, you need firstly lock the distance. Then move the big cross point in the app to one end of the target object and move the small cross point in the app to another end of the target object and read the width result.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste