Beautiful interface. Just tap the numbers to add to the pitch count, tap a minus icon to subtract from the pitch count. It's a super easy pitch counter.
Track as many pitchers as you want!
No limit on pitchers like some of the other baseball pitch count apps. Bullpen even groups a pitchers outings by player name.
• Perfect for Baseball or Softball
• Easily use if you are a Coach or a Parent
• Record overall pitch count with Strikes, Balls, and Fouls
• Record extra stats like Strikeouts, Walks, Earned Runs, Hits Allowed, Innings Pitched
• Email yourself or the pitcher a pitching recap of all recorded stats
• Easy post an outing to Facebook or Twitter for your family and friends to see
• Auto-saves every time you change the count so you don't have to or in case you get a phone call while at the game
• Also use it as a scorekeeping app to track the game score, outs in the inning, and the inning number.
Here are the pitch count limits per age group in youth baseball (might be slightly different for you local league or tournament):
Age 17 -18: 105 pitches
Age 13 -16: 95 pitches
Age 11-12: 85 pitches
Age 9 - 10: 75 pitches
Age 7 - 8: 50 pitches