A network for college students exclusive to your college campus, Alma helps you meet and learn about people at your university. We believe that the most valuable resource you have in college are your fellow peers, so don’t leave behind the chance to get to know your campus a little better.
How will this help me?
MEET COOL PEOPLE AT YOUR SCHOOL
- Every week Alma introduces you to four new students on campus, a great way to meet new people outside your everyday circle
- When you get introduced to someone, we tell you exactly what you have in common: perhaps you have a common hobby or are both pursuing a similar academic interest
- Last year, we sent out 20,000 introductions, most of which turned into conversations!
LEARN ABOUT YOUR PEERS
- Alma captures your campus identity - your classes, clubs, organizations, hobbies, & interests, on a clean, easy-to-navigate profile
- See who else is in your classes to find project partners and pset buddies
- Find people that are in organizations that interest you
- Search through the entire campus population, filtering people by course, club, dorm, hobbies, interests, etc - you’ll be surprised how easy it is to find people using Alma
2,000+ students are already using Alma to make the most of their college experience. Don’t miss out. Alma Campus is currently at Stanford University. If you want Alma Campus at your school, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste