This is a simple to-do & task management app that we hope will help you focus on your day's work plan and develop self-control.
1. In “Today" page, click the "+" button to add to the task today.
2. When the task is completed, click the box on the left side to set the task status to the completion state.
3. Slide the task item to the left. You can edit and delete the task by clicking the shortcut button on the right.
4. When editing a task, we can modify the execution time of the task, and can set the task to be repeated daily, weekly, and monthly; we can also set the reminder time of the day when the task is executed.
5. In the "Schedule" page, all tasks to be executed are listed. Just like "Today" page, we can set the task to complete or edit the details of the task by clicking on the left-hand box of the task item and the shortcut button shown on the right
6. On the "Timeline" page, all the tasks that have been completed or expired are listed. Blue is completed and gold is expired.
7. On the "Setting" page, we can set up two reminders, mainly to remind users to plan the day's tasks and review the day's task completion.
• In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be charged to the local currency.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable