We’ve produced “The Game of Numbers” for three reasons:
• to share how numbers can help you focus on what matters the most,
• to help you leverage technology to unleash your true potential,
• to encourage you to enjoy the gamification of performance in the long term.
Based on the concept of book “The Game of Numbers” by Jerome Bloch, this app will help you to keep you on track to fulfil your goals, be it getting enough sleep, losing weight, or improving your performance in Chess among many other challenges. You can also get the book “Game of Numbers” for free in the app.
How to use?
Using the app is really simple. You just need to follow these 3 steps:
1. Choose a challenge you’d like to track.
2. Set your current level, target level, and the number of days you’d like to improve your skill in (KPR).
3. Come back daily to report your progress. Miss a day and your KPR goes back to 0 and you start again.
To report your progress for a challenge, follow these steps:
1. Enter your score for the day and time spent
2. Upload a proof of your score for your friends to see
3. (Optional) share your proof on your social media
• Invite your friends to compete and cheer them to accomplish their goals.
• A diary to keep track of and share your daily posts
• A beautiful and simple chart to track your performance
• Earn medals to show-off to your friends after achieving a certain score
• In-built free e-book of The Game of Numbers
• Super simple and easy to use
• No useless notifications; you choose the time or whether you want to receive notifications at all
Contact us at https://www.360digitalheroes.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/360crossmedia/
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste