***ScriptE includes in-app purchases that are required to add multi-unit and other newer functionality. The initial ScriptE app available here has all the functionality required to fully perform your duties as a script supervisor. You can add additional functionality to ScriptE via the in-app purchases.
ScriptE is now available on iPad! Yes, the same great software used by the industry's top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized laptop to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it's automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It's not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II's camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad's built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don't miss out on that next job because you haven't yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.