NetDocuments is an enterprise-grade, cloud content management service for organizations of all sizes with a strong emphasis on enhancing the productivity of financial services advisors, accountants, legal and real estate professionals who work with sensitive client-related documents. NetDocuments for BlackBerry enables iPhone and iPad users to securely create, edit, and collaborate on content anywhere, while giving IT the administrative control to enforce mobile security policies through Good Dynamics.
NetDocuments was designed for mobility. The NetDocuments app takes advantage of the local operating system and storage capabilities of the iPad or iPhone. With this app you can:
• Bring your documents with you when you are on the go.
• Search full text all documents or navigate to your documents, folders, workspaces.
• Email copies of documents or email secured links to others.
• Create subfolders.
• Upload photos from your photo library.
• View your personal home page or 40 most recently opened, edited or added documents.
• View document profiles.
• Download documents for offline access when not connected and for quick access.
• Create a passcode for further security and protection.
• Access your contacts list for emailing document links or attachments.
• Upload documents to third-party editing Apps.
• Integrates out-of-the-box with any "WebDAV" or "Open in" compliant apps such as Documents To Go, Pages, GoodReader, etc.
• Print using a Wifi printer or Breezy printing services.
• Use your organization’s login services such as ADFS, OKTA, RSA and other supported federated identity providers.
• ShareSpaces cannot currently be viewed from this app.
NetDocuments is fully integrated with Salesforce.com and is the leading cloud content management service for law firms and financial advisors. The company has been in business since 1998 with a feature-rich, enterprise-level content management service with business continuity built-in. All documents are encrypted in transmission and at rest. Documents are stored in highly secured, world-class data centers with full redundancy, backup and protection.
“Now I can access my client files from anywhere, and whenever I’m on the road.” James Linehan, Attorney
“When I’m offsite with a client, I have my entire office with me…I could also be on a beach logging on to my CRM, my email and have access to all my documents.” - Bill Wilkinson, Financial Advisor and owner, 360 Wealth Management, Inc.
“I think the reason I chose NetDocuments was the fact that it is so popular in the legal industry. I figure that attorneys are pretty concerned with document security, and knowing how much NetDocuments works with the legal community, this gave me some peace of mind.” John Mayfield, Realtor.
“We have been very impressed by the functionality of NetDocuments. We have decided to go paperless and it is so easy to scan everything into NetDocuments and then to search for, and find, anything - emails, PDFs, instantly, saving our time, and our clients’ money.” Jim Ibrahim, Attorney
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste