What: Text (UTF-8) widget with Music widget over Photos widget. *** Ideal for language learners.
Why: To read text with music/audio and photos as background (photos change as page flips; single touch to pause/play music/audio).
* Hint to the language learners: When reading a book with its audio, you can use the “Forward” functionality of the music widget to lower the speed of the audio.
* Hint: When reading with music, you can use the "Forward" functionality of the text widget to set the pages auto changing speed.
How: 1. Copy some text files, photos and music/audio with iTunes Share to this application on your device; 2. The application will load the content when started; 3. If you change the content when the application is running, click the widgets' Open button to reload this content.
What can be configured furthermore?
• Text widget: auto scrolling (on/off and time interval); text font type, contour on/off, italic, size, align, left-to-right or right-to-left, padding/spacing; colors of text and background; page changing (horizontal/vertical); fast positioning in text with percentage slider; set bookmarks.
• Photos widget: opacity and background.
• Music widget: text font type, italic, size; colors of text and background.
• Global settings: buttons’ descriptive text in different languages (Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Hindi-English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian or Spanish); buttons theme (normal/metal), fill and contour color/opacity, roundness, contour thickness; display always on; rotation (lock/unlock); gesture locking; curtains.
(N.B. Double-tap the head of the menu to toggle visibility of the hierarchy.)