Any food bank is able to keep track of its food inventory using this mobile app and saving them plenty of time on the reception of items from the suppliers, management of the customer food requests and daily inventory count of their warehouse - and as a consequence reducing the amount of food waste.
The app can be used for all the team members. Also, the customers of the food bank can use another solution called TotalCtrl Food Banks Customers where they can make their orders.
For more details of the app usage, here is a daily routine explained:
1. In the early morning, the store manager receives several palette of products. He opens the app, scan each of the palette barcodes and record the amount of products and their expiration dates.
2. At this point, the inventory is updated with the new products and he can place the products in their spots of the warehouse.
3. Later that morning, the customers start arriving to receive their food and they use their mobile app - TotalCtrl Food Banks Customers. Once the customers are ready on the collection of the products in their cart - they will show the digital cart list in the mobile app and one supervisor of the warehouse will click on ‘Confirm Checkout’ in the mobile device of the customer.
Once this process is done, the customer will receive an email with a summary of the order and the digital inventory is updated.
4. During the late afternoon, the store manager can go through the digital inventory and see the status of the inventory via the mobile app or their web administration - this way he can ask for more supply or make sure that items are located in their spots.
5. After this, the daily journey has finished and both the store managers and customers are happy with the improvement of their daily activities and not using paper or excel sheets to keep track of the inventory or the customer orders.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste