RetailInventory for iPad is an inventory management helper that focuses on small and medium-sized businesses and businessmen. It enables users to keep abreast of the inventory status, sales revenue and procurement costs of all products in order to improve the efficiency of capital use and enable you to quickly respond to market changes.
The main function:
- iCloud sync and backup.
- Get the macOS version, you can sync data between devices.
- While protecting data, it can be read and written by other devices.
- Latest inventory statistics, for eye-catching warnings for products below inventory
- Product information includes sub-categories, specifications, images, units of measure, product number, purchase price, sales price, maximum inventory, and minimum inventory alert settings
- Product purchase and statistics
- Product sales and statistics
- Custom product parent category
- Custom product subcategories
- Customize suppliers and customers
- Custom business account
- Purchasing and sales order management
- Supplier and customer order management
- Statistical net profit, latest stock, total sales amount, total purchase amount
- Support multiple conditional searches, quickly search for data, etc.
- Preset categories, specifications, units, accounts, suppliers, customers can be quickly selected
- Total quantity and total amount of sales and purchases of statistical products
- Counting orders from suppliers and customers
- Statistical product inventory and profit
- Cost of sales statistics, sales profit statistics
- Set password protection invoicing data
- Export CSV data (orders, customers, suppliers, products)
If iCloud cannot sync data to the device, please check whether you have logged in to your iCloud account or check the network connection.
If there is no problem, please exit the App, open the App again and click the button to synchronize the data to the device.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste