“TRULY MOBILE” POS
High-Function and Easy-to-Use
Improve Your Customer Service “In-the-Aisle.” Answer Questions and Increase Sales!
FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS can run on small “Pocket-Sized” devices. This allows your Sales Team to work “Hands-Free” on your Sales Floor. If you prefer a larger screen, the app also runs great on all sizes of iPad Tablets.
FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS works with the Retail Pro® 8 and Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale system. Popular with Merchants around the world, Retail Mobile POS is a native iOS app that will make sense to your team, because the screens and buttons work just like the apps on their personal devices.
TWO APPS ON THE SAME MOBILE DEVICE!
Also see FoundryLogic Retail Mobile Inventory on the App Store. It runs on the same mobile hardware as Retail Mobile POS. Two apps on the same mobile device will give you all the benefits of both apps, and save you money!
* Point-of-Sale and Checkout
* Assisted Selling “In The Aisle”
* Answer Customer Questions
* View your Product Catalog, Item Styles, Inventory, Prices, and Show Product Images
* Customer Management
* EMV Payment Integration with Certified Payment Providers
* Email and Print Receipts
* Real-time Sales Integration with Retail Pro
* Create Sales Orders with Deposits
* Create Held Receipts
* Simple and Easy Mobile Screens
* Setup in Stores and at Remote Sites (like Stadiums, Arenas, and Expos)
CHOOSE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
* “Truly Mobile:” Pocket-sized devices allow your Sales Team to work “Hands-Free” in the aisle
* Tablets: Retail Mobile POS works great on all sizes of iPad tablets
* Barcode Scanning: Retail Mobile POS supports all sizes of integrated “Sleds” and Barcode Scanners from Honeywell (“Captuvo”) and Infinite Peripherals (“Linea Pro” and “Infinea Tab”), as well as external Bluetooth Scanners. You can also read barcodes using Apple’s built-in camera.
Retail Mobile POS is free to download from the App Store. Install the app on your iOS 9.3.5 (or later) device and run it using our test server on the Internet. Register for a Free Trial on FoundryLogic’s website, and then download our Demo and Tutorial Guide for instructions to connect to our Internet demo server.
Contact your Retail Pro Business Partner™ to purchase and install a complete system in your store.
A complete Retail Mobile POS software installation includes:
* Retail Mobile POS app running on your iOS 9.3.5 (or later) devices
* Retail Mobile Manager, our system administration console, running on your store network
* Retail Mobile Services, our network “server,” running on your store network
* Note: you must also be using the Retail Pro® 8 or Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale system
About FoundryLogic LLC
FoundryLogic LLC is a Retail Pro Development Partner™. FoundryLogic has been developing and supporting mobile apps for the Retail Pro® Point Of Sale system since 2004. Our first app was Retail Mobile Inventory, which collects inventory transactions on handheld devices and is widely used by merchants around the world. Please see our company website for more information.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste