This is the app for the events organized by Eurofi.
The Eurofi Events app helps participants to get easy access to the detailed agenda of the events organized by Eurofi and to foster interaction among attendees and between attendees and the panels during the events.
Download this app to:
· Check out the agenda of the event (sessions, speakers)
· Learn more about the topics covered during each session (topics and questions, background information)
· Address questions to the panels (either before or during the sessions)
· Participate in polls related to the issues addressed during the event
· Access the list of speakers and participants
· Contact other participants
· Access logistical information about the venue and transfers.
Eurofi is a European think tank dedicated to financial services and a platform for exchanges between the financial services industry and the public authorities acting in a general interest perspective, addressing issues related to the evolution of financial regulation and supervision and the economic and monetary context impacting the EU financial sector.
Eurofi organizes annually two major international events (the Eurofi High Level Seminar in April and the Eurofi Financial Forum in September) gathering industry leaders and EU and international public decision makers. The aim of these events is to facilitate open discussions on the main developments of EU and global financial regulation, the measures needed for facilitating the financing of the EU economy and enhancing financial stability and the way forward for strengthening and further integrating the EU financial sector. These events are regularly organised in association with the EU Presidencies in parallel with informal ECOFIN councils and in some cases with the G20 Presidencies.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste