ContactCal is a powerful contract calendar and organizer for business owners and attorneys. Like a secret weapon, ContractCal reminds you when it's the best time to renegotiate or terminate an agreement to avoid penalties. But it's way more than that... ContractCal safely keeps all your contracts in one place, integrates deadlines and other important business decision dates with your calendar, manages notifications, and automates sharing with others, such as with your attorney, finance team or a client. You can even send your team a link to subscribe to one of your contract calendars to make sure they're on the same page.
• If you've ever received a notice that you've automatically been signed up for another year of something you intended to discontinue, and then realized you had to cancel last month to avoid penalties, this app is for you.
• If you've ever realized you could have gotten a better deal by negotiating your next year's rent ninety days before the end of a term versus two weeks before the end of a term, this app is for you.
• If you've ever sought legal help from an attorney who asks to see all the paperwork between you and another company, and then realized sharing it all safely is difficult and doesn't belong in email, this app is for you.
• If you've ever arrived-at or departed a meeting and spent ten minutes searching for a copy of your contracts with whom you met, this app is for you.
• If you're an attorney who wants to impress your clients with your timing and wisdom about their agreements, and make a positive difference in their business every month, this app is for you.
• If you're an attorney who has ever had to explain to your client why you didn't remind them to cancel or renegotiate something in time to make changes, this app is for you.
Stay organized, be productive, and surprise your vendors, partners and business associates with your perfect timing and powerful grasp on your business relationships and agreements. Upgrade to ContractCal.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste