“MapOut saves the day by using a simple interface to draw routes, and check out elevation profiles… I’m pretty blown away by its capabilities.” – Alee from cyclingabout.com
Offline map covering the whole world for iPhone and iPad. Almost as beautiful as a paper map - only more versatile.
- For hikers: With an easy-to-read representation of the terrain, even in the furthest corners without internet
- For cyclists: With cycling route network, speed and distance display
- For city travelers: City maps with tourist information
- For the connoisseur: Simply beautiful map to look at
3D tilt view
- Tilt the device in any direction to get a better impression of the terrain. More information on https://mapout.app.
- Search for places, streets, mountains, etc. No internet connection required.
- MapOut is based on the OpenStreetMap project, the “Wikipedia of Maps” - you can make corrections and additions yourself on OpenStreetMap.org. The latest maps are delivered with periodic updates.
- Download the regions of your choice - the maps can now be displayed without an internet connection (offline map).
- Drawing: Draw your own routes and waypoints directly on the map. Retouch existing tours and imported GPX files or let them directly snap to the road network.
- Import: With a free “MapOut.me” account you can send directions by email to your device. GPS-Tours can be found as gpx or kml files on many websites with tips for hiking or biking (e.g. on www.gpsies.com)
Record: Take recordings of your own tours and share them with friends.
Information: Quick overview of each tour - length, altitude change, map section and route profile
- Fast map display (hardware accelerated)
- Step-free zoom, always a pixel-perfect map
- Topographical map with contour lines and shading
- Selectable overlays: Bike/hike/ski routes, sightseeing, public transport
Find all answers to your questions in our user manual: https://mapout.app/manual