"Map Tells...!” is an app that shares your location with your companion by providing a Google Maps’ link and photo. The mail receiver follows the directions (on the map or through a navigation system) and compares the photo you sent and the scenery that he/she is viewing; then, the app guides your companion to the meeting location successfully.
Using the app is very simple:
-How to send the information to your company
1) After launching the app, take a photo of your location by pushing the photo button on the screen.
2) Press the sharing button on the screen.
3) After pressing the sharing button, SNS and E-mail icons will show up on your screen. (The SNS options will only include SNS apps that have been installed on your iPhone.)
4) Choose a communication method for sharing.
5) Select the receiver's information to send a message.
-How to choose a horizontal camera orientation
1) Hold your phone horizontally.
-How to choose a front/rear camera orientation
1) Press the switch button.
a. When you hold your iPhone vertically, the button will be in the bottom left corner.
b. When you hold it horizontally, the button will be in the top right corner.
The sharing button is available after taking the photo.
Additionally, if you want to retake the photo, just press the cancel button on the SNS screen. You will find the SNS close and camera on the screen. Then, take the photo again.
If the recipient has the Google Maps app on his/her smartphone, it will open automatically and show the relevant location. If your companion does not have the Google Maps app, the hyperlink will open Google Maps’ site in their preferred internet browser.
Keep in mind that "Map Tells...!” asks for permission to use the camera and location functions on your iPhone.
Also, "I’m here!" may not work on iPad correctly.
For more info and any questions, visit our website or facebook page:
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste