The Whitegoods Lightmeter app is currently unavailable while we make improvements to ensure the most accurate light readings.
Please download this free QR code reader to access and share product specifications from the new Whitegoods book.
As any lighting professional knows - you never have a lightmeter when you want one! Well, look no further.
Designed by the lighting experts at Whitegoods, this lightmeter app is simple to use and extremely intuitive.
• Take light level readings with your phone.
• All readings are date, time, and geo-stamped.
• Timer function for tricky to reach spots where you can’t see the screen.
• Use the Room Average function to take a series of readings throughout a room or space to find the average light level.
• Record, or ’save’ the results individually.
• Add readings to projects, and even rooms within a project.
• Add pictures to projects and rooms.
• Create and distribute a pre-formatted PDF report of your single reading or entire project, right from the app.
• Use the CCT Meter function to record color temperature.
• Save, add to projects and share CCT readings in just the same way as light levels.
• Improve the accuracy of your phone by ’teaching’ it alongside a dedicated lightmeter if you have one, or can borrow one.
• Utilize the dedicated calibration for the “Luxi” attachment to achieve the most accurate readings possible with a smartphone.
Recognizing the needs of specifiers who want to create harmonious environments, we continue to develop our family of luminaries
and other lighting tools that allow the specifier to treat a complete installation with one unified style.
North America: www.inter-lux.com/whitegoods
Rest of World: www.whitegoods.com
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste