Have you ever wondered how to contribute to security?
Our reporting app seeks to involve citizens in the creation of secure environments.
Using seguridadenlinea.com people avoid long lines to report public grievances and provides that information to authorities in order to determine areas where crime is at its highest.
- Report anonymously, so no one knows your identity.
- Report theft, fraud, extortion, child neglect and domestic violence. Avoid lines at the local law enforcement office!
- Receive a response from Medellin’s authorities.
- Explore your city’s safety on a specific area.
- It has a safety network feature for emergencies. By activating the panic button, its sends a constant alert message to your friends and family.
- Calls the closest police quadrant according to the GPS.
- Gathers in a single application the required numbers in case of an emergency.
It’s a reliable and safe app, developed by citizens and for citizens. With your help we fight crime!
For comments or questions send an email to: email@example.com
Warning: The application can use data to show the map and your address.