PlanPal is a cloud integration system that lets students plan their high school and university courses while the application keeps track of credits, errors, and space.
The application currently supports the Poway Unified School District and is looking to expand into more districts.
The following features are live:
- A sign in system that lets users save data in the cloud
- Information on every account that helps users connect
- Creation of many plans for each school
- Dynamic entry of courses including custom courses and flexible terms and years
- Keeps track of credits, UC/CSU credits, errors, current and potential GPAs, years, terms, courses, open slots, and much more, all done automatically and instantly
- Rating and reviewing system within the application for courses
- Exploring users and courses, even if the course is not in your school
- Chatting system
- Counselor Connect page in which users send each other plans for review
- Settings page for user convenience
- Pro page for extra features and shortcuts
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste