If you privately own one or more Mazda cars, the My Mazda App will give you an overview of all your cars and easily keep track of your service schedule, as well as hold your service history and car manuals. Additionally, it offers you access to your dealer (sales/maintenance) so that you can speed up your future service bookings and it allows you to call Roadside Assistance.
Additionally, if you are interested in Mazda cars and thinking about becoming an owner one day, the App enables you to access current Mazda models, discover the benefits of the car, watch tutorials and show you your nearest dealer.
Who can use the My Mazda App?
You can sign up for the My Mazda App if you privately own a Mazda.
Not a Mazda owner yet? Of course, you can sign up for the My Mazda App too and start gathering useful information about your future car.
Signing up is easy, you only need an internet connection and a valid email address.
- Access and manage your car(s)
- Alerts before service overdue / Service Reminders
- Call Roadside Assistance (& know status of your Roadside Assistance contract)
- Ability to request a service (Only applicable in selected countries)
- Access to a number of useful Mazda videos
- Access to the maintenance checklists
- Access to owner’s manual
- Download full service records
- Access information about favourite Mazda model(s)
- Search and contact your dealer
- Manage user profile and preferences
- Get answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)