This application allows you to easily program your Philips Hue bridge in order to simulate sunrises in your house. Lights turn on when desired at low intensity and evolve towards higher intensity and daylight colours.
For each wake-up that you program, you can:
- Set the time at which the lights will turn on at low intensity.
- Select the days of the week for which the wake-up must be repeated.
- Choose between different colours when the lights turn on (natural, red, orange and blue).
- Select the duration of the transition towards high intensity (30, 10 and 5 minutes)
- Select the lights to use, this allows you to do sunrises at different times in different rooms of the house.
- Set when the lights must turn off so that you do not have to do so manually.
Each wake-up can be easily enabled or disable with a switch.
Wake-ups are programmed in the Hue bridge. This make their execution totally independent from the app.
Take note of the following limitations:
- This app only works with Extended Color Lights and Color Temperature Lights. It will NOT work with Color Lights, Dimmable Lights and On/Off Lights.
- The app uses five schedules and one light group per wake-up. Since the bridge is limited to 100 schedules and 16 groups, the number of wake-ups that can be created depends on the available space on the bridge.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste