Peter Mühle: Dictionary of Imaging Technology, German-English / English-German, 2005
The Mühle: Dictionary of Imaging Technology (German-English) represents the most comprehensive collection to date of specialist imaging technology.
This dynamically growing market includes fields such as photography, entertainment electronics, information technology, telecommunications and medical technology.
More than 70,000 terms cover the entire spectrum and make this dictionary a comprehensive reference.
The following fields are included:
- imaging optics
- image analysis
- image editing
- computer graphics
- printing technology
- television technology
- photographic laboratory technology
- laser imaging
- magnetic resonance imaging
- radar technology
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "sulfide" will also find "cadmium sulfide photocell" and "antimony trisulfide".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste