Surah Yaseen is the 36th chapter of the Quran. It is written in English as Yasin, Ya-sin or Yaseen. Position, Juz 22, 23. No. of Rukus, 5. No. of verses, 83. It is one of the Meccan surahs.
1. Reading it when you wake up may invoke Allah to fulfill all your needs for that day.
2. It's the equivalent of reading the whole Quran 10 times.
3. Memorization will invoke the blessings of Allah.
4. It invokes the mercy of Allah to forgive your sins.
5. It benefits the reader in this life, as well as in the Hereafter.
6. It will exalt the status of the believers, both in this world and the next.
7. It will grant you the status of a shaheed.
8. It wipes out your sins, alleviates hunger, and guides the lost.
9. It abolishes fear from your heart.
10. Reading it at night will forgive your sins.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste