Magpie is an exciting chat story for every day! Enjoy!
The uniqueness of chat histories consists in instantaneous immersion into the world full of dangers and fears, experiences and emotions. You become a participant in the events, experiencing the whole gamut of feelings! Unpredictable turns of the plot will not leave anyone indifferent, who at least once touches Magpie. This is a unique application that will distract you from the daily bustle, relieve fatigue and give new strength!
Magpie: chat stories are a collection of stories from different genres. History is presented as a dialogue of two or three heroes in the context of current events.
Enjoy our stories every day, they will fill your day with new emotions!
- Magpie premium permit you subscribe for weekly new stories updates and unlimited access to the full catalog of stories.
- You'll be able to access all stories and receive weekly updates for the duration of your subscription without of any limits.
- The subscriptions are 7,99 weekly, 29,99$ USD monthly with 3 days trial period, 49,99 yearly or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Magpie premium subscription.
- Subscription may be managed by the user auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account setting after purchase.
- A trial subscription automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
- Account will be charged for the subscription fee within 24-hours prior to the end of the trial period. From that onwards, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You will be unsubscribed after your current trial/subscription period has expired. You can not cancel the current active subscription period. Once your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to open stories while you were a subscriber.