If Apple made a magazine, it would be iCreate. The Mac, iPad and iPhone are the most powerful creative tools in the world, giving users unbridled potential to make everything from bespoke family albums and pop songs to engaging presentations and movies. Packed with features and easy to follow step-by-step tutorials, iCreate thrives on helping Apple fans get the most from their devices.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Features to help you make the most of the latest Apple technology, apps, accessories and software.
• Creative and technical tutorials showing you how to accomplish tricky tasks and learn new skills.
• A Genius Bar where you can get Mac, iOS, Apple Watch and HomePod
answers from the team direct.
• FileSilo – all tutorial files and assets needed to get the most out of each issue are available to download for print and digital readers.
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/icreate to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.