Over 400 healthy, plant-based recipes, with instructional videos, meal planners, shopping lists and step-by-step images to make plant based cooking easier. We also have a wide selection of yoga videos so that you can get moving at home. The Deliciously Ella app is easy to use and updated every week with inspirational new recipes, videos and content, helping you feel healthier and happier.
- 400 healthy, easy to make, plant-based recipes
- 40 yoga videos ranging from 10-40 minutes with beginner’s videos to help anyone new to the practice, more advanced classes for those wishing to progress, and a wide range of morning and evening practices to help you start and end your day
- 30 recipe videos, showing you exactly how to make the recipes
- Step-by-step images of a recipe breaking down what each step should look like
- Meal-planning feature
- Shopping list feature
- In app podcast on health and wellness
- Advanced search functionality
- Updated weekly with new content
- Ability to change between metric and imperial measurements
- Favourite button to save your go-to recipes
DELICIOUSLY ELLA SUBSCRIPTION
£0.99 Monthly subscription gives you access to all the app content and features including recipes, yoga videos, shopping list and meal planner.
The price is for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and the actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
After the free trial, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the current price for the billing period selected.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Terms and Conditions